my rhapsody

my rhapsody

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it was only just a dream..

the beauty of dreams..... have you ever dreamt of something so beautiful that you never wanted to wake up? even if you are awake, have you ever felt like going back to sleep just so you could continue dreaming the same beautiful dream you just had??

it happened to me.. this very morning.. i went to sleep last night without thinking of anything else, my thoughts were free.. i have always dreamt of the last thing i had i mind just before i was asleep, but not last night.. this time, it was different..

i was at a place, very cool place with my friends.. i really thought it was Cameron or someplace like it.. the atmosphere was very calm and serene.. we were enjoying ourselves, like madly enjoying ourselves.. then something great, at least great for me, happened..

in a distance, i saw a familiar face.. came walking towards me.. we talked, i didnt expect of anything like it, not in a million years.. but it happened.. one thing after another, confessions after confessions..

i was enjoying that feeling so much that it didn't feel like it was only just a dream.. then, it happened.. a precious moment which every girl would ever want in their lives.. and it happened to me.. i was like an English movie i once watched before.. everything was so romantic... some kind of a romantic meeting, a date.. yeah yeah i know it sounds corny.. but i actually enjoyed it.. we were so happy being together, laughing together when suddenly i woke up.. damn!!

i tried going back to sleep to see how the dream would continue.. but no matter how hard i tried, no matter how many times i tried to close my eyes to dream the same beautiful dream, it did not happen again...

when i finally decided not to continue sleeping, i thought to myself.. why do dreams seemed so real that it makes us believe in it? why do we have to dream at all?


it is so tiring, thinking that the reality has nothing much the same with the dreams you ever had in your sleep.. are dreams conjured up in our sleep to deceive us so that we live a fantasy life? so much of wishing sweet dreams before we go to sleep.. maybe i prefer my nightmares better.. but i guess, i will leave it to you to decide.. meanwhile, let me just enjoy the only beautiful dream i had last night, even if it was only just a dream :)please... let me rest in pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellow buddies